A Norwegian independent asset manager with award winning funds and a strong track record.
Fondsfinans Kapitalforvaltning started in the year 2000 and is 100% owned by Erik Must AS
- Active. Our investment style is genuinly active.
- Solid. Solid ownership, employees and performance.
- Independant. Our only goal is to deliver strong risk adjusted retun.
Fondsfinans formula – how do we evaluate companies?
- We monitor the development of the world economy closely and outline our outlook in our monthly reports.
- We consider long term trends to be important, for example an ageing population in the western world.
- We prefer industries with extraordinary possibilities for return and exclude industries that are not socially beneficial, like tobacco.
- We aim to maintain a flexible portfolio, and ensure that investments are undertaken in companies with sufficient liquidity.
- We avoid companies associated with high risk, particularly those with binary outcomes within technology or regulation.
- We need to be familiar with the companies we invest in. This involves meeting the management, understanding the business, value chain and key drivers.
- We are a value oriented fund manager and always evaluate the price carefully