Fondsfinans Kapitalforvaltning is a Norwegian independent asset manager with award winning funds and 20 years of experience in asset management.
We have carefully selected a few mandates where we aim to be among the best in class.
Fondsfinans Kapitalforvaltning is 100% owned by Erik Must AS
- Active. Our investment style is active and long term perspective.
- Solid. Solid ownership, employees and performance.
- Independant. Our only goal is to deliver strong risk adjusted returns.
Fondsfinans formula – how do we evaluate companies?
We are active investors looking for undervalued companies with a long term focus. Our investment approach is based on both macroeconomic, and company level analysis.
- We monitor the development of the world economy closely and outline our outlook in our monthly reports.
- We consider long term trends to be important, for example an ageing population in the western world.
- We prefer industries with extraordinary possibilities for return and exclude industries that are not socially beneficial, like tobacco.
- We aim to maintain a flexible portfolio, and ensure that investments are undertaken in companies with sufficient liquidity.
- We avoid companies associated with high risk, particularly those with binary outcomes within technology or regulation.
- We need to be familiar with the companies we invest in. This involves meeting the management, understanding the business, value chain and key drivers.
- We are a looking for a fair value and always evaluate the price carefully